Thursday 7 June 2012

"Buzz buzz" "buzz buzz" my alarm rang off. I got up slowly taking in my new room, it was old alright but i had to make the most of it. I got ready for school and was just about to walk out of the door when i heard our dog barking. I went into the kitchen to see what was wrong i saw my grandfather standing there a gun in his hand looking at me, "Gr.. grr.. grandad wh.. what are you doing." "You ugly little bastard. You ever wonder why your parents were dead hmm? Well i'll tell you why." just as he said those last few words the crusty smell damp place we lived in became alive. I used my surroundings and jumped against the wall. He shot at me, i ran at him and smashed him to the ground. "What did you do to my parents!" I screamed at him. "Stay alive Collin, your mother and father live on through you. Use that make the most of it. Win." He raised the gun and bang, i heard the trees rustle as the birds flew from the sound to a safe place. "I wish i had won right now."


I was still confused he was about to kill me then "Stay alive." what did he mean, "Your parents live on throught you? Win?" What had just happend. I looked through the house and couldn't find anything then i noticed a secret room and bashed through the door going into it. "A camera" i said to the crusty air. i picked it up and a image flashed on screen "My son" It was my father. "If you are seeing this then we are dead. You must fight the final battle allyour weapons neede are in the chest, don't give up fight through the darkness the light will arrive don't be fooled by false things. You are an assassin now. Follow the creed." Then the camera turned off. I saw the chess and opened it. A colak, a knife, and a vial of some liqud. I dropped it and it smahed all over me. I was glowing from it, then fell all i saw was a hallway light one way darkness the other. Following my fathers words i set off down the darkness in this illusion...

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of home learning to catch up on. Get it sorted out please or you will be in at interval tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete